Terms & Conditions
- Please note that all properties are let on a strictly non-smoking accommodation basis only.
Please respect this policy which is for the benefit of the majority of our guests, and is law in Scotland.
- A deposit of 20% of the total rent is required to confirm a booking.
The deposit is non-returnable in the event of a cancellation.
- The submission of a completed booking form and receipt of a deposit shall constitute an offer by the hirer.
Once a booking has been confirmed by Cardross Holiday Homes the hirer will be liable for the balance.
- The balance must be paid at least 6 weeks before arrival. In the event of failure to submit the balance 6
weeks before the due date of entry we reserve the right to re-let the property. Unless late payment has been previously agreed.
- In the event of cancellation the balance, less expenses, will only be refunded if the property is re-let.
Hirers should take out Cancellation insurance.
- The period of hire will start at 4 pm on Saturday (or day of entry) and will expire at 10 am on the last day
of the period booked.
- The property must be clean and tidy and the owners reserve the right to charge for any abnormal cleaning that
is deemed necessary.
- Hirers will be responsible for the cost of making good any damage caused to the property during their occupancy.
All breakages must be paid for.
- The property shall be used for holidays only. No subletting and the number of occupants to be restricted to the
number of beds.
- The owners shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the hirers. Hirers should arrange their own holiday insurance.
- The owners cannot accept responsibility for errors or misunderstandings in their web site or literature or the results thereof.
- Dogs are welcome on the understanding they are house trained and kept out of bedrooms. While on the estate dogs
must be kept on a lead owing to the presence of sheep and cattle. There is an additional charge of £15 per week per dog.
- We can provide a fold-down bed in some cottages, there will usually be a £15 charge for this service.
- Payments can be be made by Paypal (email address firstname.lastname@example.org), Credit Card, Cheque
(made payable to Cardross Holiday Homes). In some circumstances we will accept direct bank transfer,
if you choose this option you should be aware that payments must be made in GBP STERLING, all costs must be met by the hirer.
The hirer should be aware that this can be an expensive option.